Perform the activities of Stator press, straightening, winding, varnishing, install lead wire, motor assembly, and dismantle ESP equipment (Motor/Stator) and testing.
• Performs under minimum supervision, tasks of substantial variety or complexity which requires a masterly knowledge of winding and assembly techniques, materials, tools and equipment.
• Keep accurate and organized all the documentation involved in the development of plant operations and satellite workshops.
• Operate and properly repair the downhole and surface equipment and be able to solve problems on site.
• Make cleaning job in the workshop areas.
• Assist in training new employees, assigning jobs, and check quality of others' work.
• Contribute in the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement in processes and practices taking into account the Integrated Management System for the development of processes, cost reduction and productivity improvement.