In consultation with the VP sales & marketing, write
the marketing strategy for all products (existing and
proposed) each year using the corporate plan as a guide.
2. By working closely with the sales directors (local and
International) ensure that marketing strategy is adopted
allover Spimaco markets, detailed into clear programs
and tactics to support the achievement of annual sales
targets by product and overall growth.
3. Manage the marketing function on a day to day basis
to ensure the achievement of objectives through the
deployment of appropriate resources and materials
4. Continually seeks out innovative ways to improv e
company’s position in the market and sales growth
5. Works closely with sales and business developm ent
teams on the development of current and new markets
through the introduction of new products or line
extensions and deployment of appropriate marketing
activities to promote sales.
6. Provide artistic and cre ative direction to the
7. Ensure profit ta rget are achieved through proper
management of resources and programs for all
marketing related activities.
8. Prepare the company an nual forecast for all
products, for all sectors and all markets.
9. To ensure that the marketing strateg y drives the
Company in achieving its strategic goals through the
deployment of above and below the line marketing
activity to boost sales.
10. Ensuring that the marketing budget is strategically
deployed to ensure cost effective advertising,
promotions and events to boost sales in line with the
11. Manages t he collection function to ensure the
achievement of the collection target.
12. Management of 5 staff directly a nd 25 staff
13. Final a uthority over creative decisions.
14. Agreeing and approving the developme ntal plans of
sales staff at all levels.