- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the operational, administrative and regulatory functions of the company’s investment portfolio.
- The primary role is to manage the investments to maximize returns in line with the investment objective and risk profile of the Group
- Conducting quantitative analyses of information affecting investment programs of public or private institutions.
- Determine the prices at which securities should be syndicated and offered to the public.
- Prepare the business plan and the annual budget to consolidate the feasibility study of the ongoing and expecting projects.
- Evaluate risk adjusted returns; Evaluation of Portfolio return on investment (ROI)