- Effective participation in all meetings related to the position
- Participate in developing department business plan
- Responsible for maintaining and improving maintenance team skill level to serve the site and the changing business needs
- Control maintenance section actual performance against business plan targets
- Participate in departmental budgeting and control spending against approved budget
- Achieve, maintain, and control of orders, material, and inventory objectives
- Maintain and control the integration of the processes with other sections to fulfill customer requirements and achieve inventory management objectives.
- To make 24/7 maintenance plan requirement in the plant that will meet the daily production plan
to be responsible for spare parts' requisition and inventory alongside the store's department.
- To plan and implement Maintenance activities in the plant with significant contribution in the areas of technical support, troubleshooting & developmental activities
- To train and develop subordinates to handle maintenance of Electronic, electric and
- mechanic equipment's
- To organize installation, operation and maintenance of Electrical systems including
- distribution of power in the factory
- To follow up maintenance plan and implement projects for up gradation of machinery in the factory (Drives, PLC and Electronic system)
- Plan, organize and direct the maintenance operations which ensure the most effective rectum on assets.
- Initiate plans which minimize manufacturing costs through effective utilization of maintenance, equipment, facilities, materials, and capital.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while ensuring product standards that will exceed our customers' expectations though the outstanding performance of our machineries.
- Encourage use of new techniques and focus on fact based problem solving.
- Improve manpower utilization within existing maintenance section and processes.
- Schedule stability that allows for maximum return on efficiencies.
- Continually improve safety record by addressing maintenance related safety issues and employee attitudes.
- Responsible for machineries downtimes.
- Handling the group workshop for manufacturing the spare parts.
- Discussing the machines specifications with the management before approve for new machines.
- Shares in all activities of expanding in the factories.
- Receiving all the new machines after installation and testing from the machine suppliers.
- Attend all the meeting related to the mentioned tasks.
- Participating in audit committee in the factory.
- Contact person with machines insurance companies.
- Lead, guide, and control the performance of different Maintenance team.
- Develop and maintain Logistics, forms, and works instructions to standardize the process of maintenance.
- Lead reengineering efforts as it relates to Maintenance.
- Manage and supervise senior Maintenance staff.
- Maintain key performance metrics and benchmarks relating for Maintenance.