Sales Executive ( Printing Press)
|Main duties and Authorities - |
- To work in accordance and in co-ordination with peers and line manager to
- Achieve the pre-set annual sales target.
- Meet customer inquiry (existing or new product) and demand with in realistic time target (start to end).
- Sales manager to identify the strength and weaknesses of existing clients.
- Sales manager to negotiate and finalize the selling price of every selling item under company business entity, having them approved by DGM.
- To develop
- Clear accountability between field sales personnel and the back office (CSD).
- Direct management contact with every customer and to insure paying them a visit to each of them as a routine, irrespective of volume of business but according to the overall potential.
- To update
- The annual sales target as agreed.
- The sales development on a routine basis.
- Quarterly forecast plan based on market (customer) commitment.
- To collect market price insight for each customer and product sector (price bench-marking).
- To identify bottle-neck / obstacles / challenges and opportunities of each deal or proposal and recommend clear way-forward in order to minimize time losses.
- To insure closing all customer complaint, customer return related issues to its earliest possible time by
- Recording / reporting.
- Leading related departments (quality. Production, accounts) through an organized & timed agenda in order to reach in to a plausible conclusion safeguarding the company business interest.
- Custodian and answerable for every developmental project opened up under his authority and reporting line.
- Responsible for all receivable (payment collective)carried out for his customer account.
- Responsible for collections from all the customer on time and follow up with the financially Faltering client to increase the company profitability
- Do any other work assigned to him by the company management not inconsistent with company policy.
· Bachelors Degree from a recognized university.
· Min 2-3 years of sales experience in printing and packaging business.
· Excellent in English with valid driving license is a must
· Must have proven sales track record.
· Must have proven team leadership record and dealing with multi-cultured environment.
· Familiar with demand and forecasting methodology and techniques
· Familiar with ERP system.
· Demonstrated written and oral communication skills; confidence with presentation skills.
· Computer Literate (Microsoft office)
· Knowledge on Paper, Film, Foil will be plus.