Sales Engineer ( Only Egyptian Nationality )
- Plan, locate and establish contacts with new customers.
- Obtain relevant documentation, review, prepare and propose a suitable materials and quotation.
- Prepare sales quotations in line with the company pricing policy and propose your recommendations to the Sales Manager for final approval.
- Organize follow-up visits and report weekly in writing about your sales activities, the status of the pending projects and your achievements.
- Join weekly internal sales meeting with your colleagues and the Sales Manager to validate your sales strategy, refine tactics, exchange information and plan for the next actions.
- Update the sales forecast on a monthly basis to ensure that inventories and capacities are adequate; review the same with the Sales Manager.
- Report all relevant market information collected during your sales meetings concerning competition, projects and prices.
- Participate in determining sales objectives and budgets, ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in your responsible area.
- Establish friendly and professional relationships with our clients. Always ensure a prompt and reliable service in your area of responsibility; and contribute to the promotion of our company’s reputation and quality in the industry.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Over 3 years of experience in Trading Safety tools, Construction Materials ( Rebar Not Included) , Hand and Mechanical Tools, Equipment and Machinery
- Enthusiastic character with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Good command of both spoken and written in English.
- Effective Selling and Negotiation Skills.
- Good knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Must Have a Driving License
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:+2 02 3335 3114 - 3336 9613 Mobile: +20- 01228040001
Address: .114, El-Tahrir St., Dokki, Giza, Egypt