Electrical Testing & Commissioning Engineer ( Egyptian Nationality)
Job Category: Array
Job ID: 321661
Employment Type: Employee
Schemes as well as commissioning of HV Substation and Power Plants. Familiar with test equipment’s and relays of different manufacturers (Siemens, ABB, Alstom) Able to analyze maintenance problems with substations.
- Testing & commissioning Engineer will be responsible for site installation, testing & commissioning, troubleshooting and modification for LV switchgear and products.
- Testing & commissioning of different type of protections,
- Testing and commissioning VFD drives, Soft starters
- Carry out IED Configuration changes in case of changes required in the IED configuration
- Able to handle PLC programing & modification,
- MCCB breakers, Air circuit breakers testing
- Must be able to read drawings and prepare test sheets, test schedule based on the project requirements.
- Follow site test schedules and coordinate with main contractor and client.
- Coordinate with engineering team for system modification.
- Provide technical support and feedback to tendering and engineering team.
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· 5 - 10 years’ Experience in big construction projects
· Experience in Testing of modern relays (Siemens, ABB, AREVA...)
· Testing Of scheme and function of control circuits
· Professional of using the modern test equipment (Omicron,Freja,CPC100,..)
· Experience of Testing Substation equipment
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills