Tendering Unit Electrical Engineer ( Only Egyptian Nationality )
Job Category: Array
Job ID: 321658
Employment Type: Employee
A leading company specialized in Electrical Contracting Located in Dammam - KSA is seeking to hire the following position:
Job Title: Tendering Unit Electrical Engineer
Perform an initial review of the Invitation to Tender (ITT) documents to establish the scope of work, the Tender schedule and the composition of the Tender team.
- Full Knowledge of Construction Industry Criteria and Tendering related department’s action partners.
- Full Knowledge of all the requirements needed to develop detailed unit cost with detailed take-off class 1 estimation level for Electrical Scope of Work.
- Managing Tendering Cost estimation works as per Total Cost Information System Management Module.
- Maintain accurate records and files of all the tender data (i.e. correspondence, quotations, internal input, etc.).
- Ensure accuracy and compliance with customer requirements and the commercial strategy as defined Company Strategic Plan.
- Professional knowledge, practice and implementation of TIMBERLINE® Software.
- Complete knowledge of all the required data to develop projects Original Budget.
- Capable of preparing the inquiries with proper technical specifications as per the tender and understanding of quotations with respect to contractual requirement.
Knowledge of filling the tenders and preparing the requests for bid bonds, keeping full record of govt. commercial certificates and preparing the pricing schedules by doing internal calculation sheets
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· 7 + years' Experience in big construction projects
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to (email@example.com)