Site Manager ( Only Egyptian Nationality )
Job Category: Array
Job ID: 321656
Employment Type: Employee
A leading Electrical Contracting company Located in Dammam - KSA is seeking to hire the following position:
Job Title: Site Manager
All the Site Activities required to achieve the optimum overall execution of the Project.
• Review the contract documents and issued of the contract summary, familiarizing, clarifying and confirming the exact scope of work and all the contract external/internal requirements and obligations.
• Review the updated Project Schedules before approval and issuance internally.
• Responsible for liaison with client, consultants, internal liaison with other department and sites to achieve timely completion of the project.
• Regular formal meeting with Project Manager regarding the project status and timely advising what support and action is required to maintain project commitment.
• Regular progress meeting shall be conducted with the project team and sub-contractor to ensure the compliance of the time schedule.
• Regular formal reporting to client and Project Manager regarding the Project status and timely advising what support and action is required to maintain project commitment.
• Finalization of sub-contract for various activities. Review for contractual deadlines prior to order placement to supplier/subcontracts.
• Formulate procedures for non-routine activities/special processes and obtain SEC approval if required.
• Implementation of Quality/Safety requirements at site to the satisfaction of the client.
• Implement corrective/preventive action for any non-conformity raised by the client.