Procurement Engineer Only ( Egyptian Nationality )
Job Category: Array
Job ID: 321646
Employment Type: Employee
A leading Electrical Contracting company Located in Dammam - KSA is seeking to hire the following position:
Job Title: Procurement Engineer
Number of Vacancies: 6
- Achieve, maintain, and control supplier strategic management objectives, implement long-range supply planning, optimize global supply chain, global sourcing, standardize contract clauses and structure, and build reliable supply base and healthy supplier relationships
- Operate smooth, constant, and reliable operations running though reliable supply of supplies and services
- Work closely with production scheduling, material requirements planning, shop floor control, warehouses, quality, and administration to achieve targeted customer service level, operations efficiency targets, and cost saving objectives
- Maintain the integration of the processes with other sections/departments specially operations, finance, technical, warehousing, administrations and outside suppliers to execute the replenishment process along with establishing new channels of raw materials.
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical.
· 5 - 10 years' Experience in big construction projects
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills
· Excellent analytical abilities
· Familiar with the development, use, and implementation of planning and forecasting sub systems
· Seen as an expert in the area of purchasing.
· Familiarity with (Purchasing/ERP) systems is a MUST
· Keen understanding of purchasing processes and related business processes that enable those processes
· Must be able to communicate purchasing objectives clearly and convey the benefits to the organization
· Must have experience in implementing purchasing system
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to (firstname.lastname@example.org)