Room Service-Head Waiter
- Assists the Room Service Manager in supervising the day to day operation of Room Service and Mini Bar within the limits of established Crowne Plaza Hotels Policies and Procedures and the Food and Beverage Manual
- Assists the Room Service Manager in analyzing on an ongoing basis the following:
- Quality level of production
- Guest satisfaction
- Merchandising and marketing
- Operating costs
- Sanitation, cleanliness and hygiene.
- Ensures optimum performance in each of the above areas.
- Supervises, coordinates and directs the prompt, efficient and courteous service of Food and Beverage in the Room Service and Mini Bar.
- Establishes and maintains effective employee relations.
- Conducts under the guidance of the Room Service Manager, such functions as Orientation, On the Job Performance 'Appraisals, Coaching, Counseling, to ensure appropriate staffing and productivity.
- Assists in developing formal training plans and the implementation of same.
- Coordinates with kitchen regarding food and service.
- Interacts with Hotel Guests as appropriate
- Bachelor degree or diploma or its relevant
- Min 5 years of experience in a related field
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org