1) Answer, screen and forward incoming calls, taking messages as needed and provide information within instructed.
2) Handle front-desk. Direct visitors to their destinations in a courteous way.
3) Handle outgoing/incoming general correspondences such as emails, letters, faxes, couriers, distributing them as required.
4) Support workshops and company events as planned, carryout interview schedules, confer with candidates and clients, administer attendees’ sheet and on-the-spot report if discrepancy to the concerned person.
5) Handle travel arrangements such as flight tickets, hotel bookings, airport pickups, transportation, etc.
6) Administer company software application for CVs search. Lead & handle transfer of CVs i.e. hard and/or soft copy.
7) Maintain, improve and update candidates’ database, download, screen & classify CVs ensuring that they are contained according to company policy.
8) Assist to enlarge and update company clients’ data base.
9) Administer IT complains if any.
10) Perform office management duties; responsible for office equipment, facilities, cleanness, furniture, supplies and consumables.
11) Responsible for service-related agreements.
12) Carryout POs, negotiate with vendors for best prices and execute delivery conditions.
13) Prepare reports, charts, memos, letters, announcements and other documents as required.
14) Provide administration support to all departments as needed.