Schemes as well as commissioning of HV Substation and Power Plants. Familiar with test equipment’s and relays of different manufacturers (Siemens, ABB, Alstom) Able to analyze maintenance problems with substations.
- Testing & commissioning Engineer will be responsible for site installation, testing & commissioning, troubleshooting and modification for LV switchgear and products.
- Testing & commissioning of different type of protections,
- Testing and commissioning VFD drives, Soft starters
- Carry out IED Configuration changes in case of changes required in the IED configuration
- Able to handle PLC programing & modification,
- MCCB breakers, Air circuit breakers testing
- Must be able to read drawings and prepare test sheets, test schedule based on the project requirements.
- Follow site test schedules and coordinate with main contractor and client.
- Coordinate with engineering team for system modification.
- Provide technical support and feedback to tendering and engineering team.
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· 5 - 10 years’ Experience in big construction projects
· Experience in Testing of modern relays (Siemens, ABB, AREVA...)
· Testing Of scheme and function of control circuits
· Professional of using the modern test equipment (Omicron,Freja,CPC100,..)
· Experience of Testing Substation equipment
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills