A leading Electrical Contracting company Located in Dammam - KSA is seeking to hire the following position:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- The Site Engineer for HV substation projects is responsible for the following:-
• Preparation of site activity planning in the detailed project schedule.
• To review the planned activities and confirm the actual resources including the human, equipment, plant, documentation, work method and sub-contractor as applicable during the site planning stages.
• Daily and long term planning at site, coordination, control and efficient utilization of the required resources for all site activities.
• Coordination with QA/QC Engineer in receiving and inspection materials at site and generation of material receiving records.
• Coordination with QA/QC Engineer in reporting and disposition of NCR’s at site.
• Coordination with Safety Engineer for the safety arrangements at site prior to start any activity at site.
• Reconciliation of all markup drawings needed for As-built drawing generation.
• Arrange proper handling and storage of materials/equipment at project site.
• Regular review/progress meeting with the project team, sub-contractor personnel on the actual current site execution status and plan for the required resources to meet the project target schedules/plans.
• Overall coordination with the sub-contractor at project site.
• Coordination with client representative on inspection/test witness and any other contractual obligation.
• Monitoring & control of the relevant company procedures to ensure that they are followed correctly. Rectify and implement any deficiencies reported by the client or QA/QC Engineer.
• Overall coordination with QA/QC Engineer, Project Engineer and all other engineers working at project site.
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· 8 - 12 years Experience in big construction projects
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to (email@example.com)