A leading Electrical Contracting company Located in Dammam - KSA is seeking to hire the following position:
Job Title: Senior Contract Engineer
To ensure correct interpretation and implementation of the technical and administrative requirements specified in the contract clauses and specifications and other documents which form part of the contract.
- Prepare Subcontract Agreement and Joint Venture Agreement and conclude the same in coordination with Commercial Manager.
- Follow up Subcontractor's Performance Bonds and Tender Bonds
- Reviews Subcontractor's monthly invoice and prepare Subcontractor's Payment Certificates.
- Assist the Purchasing Department and Site Project Manager in contractual matters related to procurement / supply contract and agreements.
- Reviews and clarifies show drawings.
- Maintain a repository of all contract documentation.
- Maintain contract database and order tracking system for all contracts executed.
- Review and update standard contract templates while identifying terms and clauses in agreements that represent compliance risks.
- Evaluate and review contracts on continuing basis to ensure financial and functional requirements are met.
- Examine and evaluate contract price proposal and financial reports to determine reasonable
Pricing and other contractual requirements
· Bachelor Degree in Civil or Mechanical
· 10 - 12 years' Experience in big construction projects
· Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, etc.
· Knowledge of cost and price evaluation techniques to conduct detailed financial assessment of technical data
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to (firstname.lastname@example.org)