|- Develop a detail BOQ quantity in order to verify and control quantities during execution.|
- To update all work measurements and calculations based on the latest approved drawings.
- To assist in the development of Project budget of each Project through calculation of related quantities and rates.
- To assist the Procurement Department in checking and verifying Subcontractor’s quotation for the immediate issuance of their Subcontract Agreement and Change Order.
- To check, verify and process all Subcontractors’ claims including but not limited to their monthly claim invoices, variations and final settlement.
- Assist to review Subcontract or Supply Agreement and its scope of works prior to issuance of Subcontract or Supply Agreement to Subcontractor or Supplier.
- To track and verify all variations of the Project including but not limited to calculation of quantities and costing of all work related items.
- Maintain effective filing system in order to access documents easily on time such as Subcontract or Supply Agreement, Log Sheet, Correspondences, Calculations, Budget etc.