Education: Classroom Teaching, Classroom Teaching level3, Continuing-Adult, Corporate Development and Training, Customer Training, Early Childhood Care & Development, Elementary School, Fitness & Sports Training-Instruction, General-Other: Training-Instruction, Junior-High School, School-College Administration, Software-Web Training, Special Education, University
Engineering: Aeronautic-Avionic Engineering, Aeronautic-Avionic Engineering level3, Aeronautic-Avionic Engineering2 level3, Bio-Engineering, CAD-Drafting, Chemical Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Energy-Nuclear Engineering, Environmental and Geological Engineering, General-Other: Engineering, Industrial-Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Naval Architecture-Marine Engineering, RF-Wireless Engineering, Systems-Process Engineering
A leading Electrical Contracting company Located in Dammam - KSA is seeking to hire the following position:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager for the HV substation projects is responsible for the following:-
• Project Execution after signing of the contract with client till the Final Acceptance of the Project by Client.
• Monitor and report the project by Project Management Schedule, detailed project schedule and Budget Schedule.
• Coordinate between design, procurement, construction/erection and T & C activities of the Project.
• Provide all necessary support the Project Personnel to execute the job in professional manner.
• Monitor and control the project budgets, cost and progress to maintain efficient execution of the project.
• Continuous assessment of the project risk and timely resolution of any issues to avoid any impact on the project targets and commitment.
• Regular formal meeting with Senior Projects Manager and the Project team regarding the project status and timely advising what support and action is required to maintain project commitment.
• Coordinate with client on overall execution of the Project like submission of drawings, documents, invoices, letters etc.
• Coordinate with the suppliers for obtaining quotations, design documents and other input required as per client requirement.
• Negotiate with the suppliers for the prices and initiate the required Purchase Order issuance process.
• Follow up with the subcontractors, design consultant for various activities of the project.
• Attend weekly/bi-weekly meeting with the clients to discuss the progress of the Project.project close out, and handover
· Bachelor Degree in Electrical.
· 10 - 15 years Experience in big construction projects
· Very Good User for MS Office (excel, word, power point, etc.)
· Very good English
· Very good communication skills