• To monitor performance of subordinate staff employed on the Project.
• To promote good morale, team spirit, industrial relations and enforce discipline where necessary.
• Proven experience and knowledge of project scheduling management
• Excellent skills in MS Project and / or Primavera software packages.
• Supervises, directs and coordinates the development of the company business plan, long term objectives.
• To develop project program after the project award and support project engineer and manager in updating the program in order to ensure accurate program and reporting of the works for field personnel and as reporting tools.
• Demonstrated project experience and knowledge of project principles, processes and systems
• Proven understanding of issues and risk management
• Ability to work flexibly and manage competing priorities
• Demonstrated skills in managing multiple stakeholder requirements
• High level oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Highly developed conceptual, analytical, research and problem solving skills