1. Ability to conduct and determines training needs analysis through customer/s surveys, questionnaires, focus groups, and discussions with managers and workers
2. Improves training effectiveness by developing new approaches and techniques, improvements in curriculum design
3. When possible, participates in core course academic support programs, certification programs, and candidates professional associations
4. Conducting assessments of environments to develop recommendations for increasing programs maturity, apply required knowledge and skills to address client needs
Conducts training classes by presenting job-specific, company-specific, and generic software applications and personal computer classes
· · Bachelors or Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a related field.
· Bilingual and fluent in Arabic + English.
· A minimum of 3 years of hands-on complex project management experience ,
Management consultant and/or professional trainer
· PMP & LSS certification strongly preferred
· ITIL expert certification with one year of experience directly related to the position having worked in the field as a project manager and using ITIL for IT service management.
· Ability to utilize different methods and mediums in delivering course material.
· Experience in organizing and writing reports and presentations of a technical nature.
· Proven educational or administrative experience in critical thinking, problem solving and judgment skills.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office, the Internet, and management system software.
· Past history of developing and maintaining constructive working relationships with others and maintaining them overtime.
· Training/facilitation experience and an engaging presentation style a must.