1. Responsible for the entire manufacturing operation.
2. Ensuring that operations follow the company’s standards, policies and practices.
3. Responsible for evaluation of employee work performance, recommending promotion, salary increase and disciplinary action.
4. Management of all Technical issues in the operation.
5. Responsible to carry out all Job Requests for maintenance, mould spare parts and machine parts fabrication.
6. Responsible for review and approval of engineering and technical drawing for new moulds and spare parts design.
7. Responsible to provide mould and machine technical specification required by mould supplier for new products for Injection.
8. Provide technical support to Sales department, QA department, Production and Maintenance department whenever technical issues arise.
9. Responsible for review and approval of related documents in factory.
10. Conduct daily observation in the production operation of all mould running in the machine. Ensure that all moulds run as per validation settings.
11. To assist in any company expansion/investment regarding technical related issues. Present capital request justification to the GM’s
12. Overall responsibility for all aspects of plant hygiene, environmental including health and safety
13. Maximize plant efficiency through teamwork and innovation
Carry out all directives from the GM
· Degree in engineering preferably Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics.
· Must have at least 7-years’ experience in a senior technical position with reputable PET Perform producer using latest technology either from Husky or Netstal.
· Very Good Computer Skills
· Applicants must be Alexandria resident
2. Ability to take initiative and make decisions
3. A professional and responsible work ethic
Strong interpersonal communication skills written and verbal