· Engineering Bachelor degree preferable Automotive or mechanical.
· Must hold Training Certificates – Dealer Standards.
· Minimum 5 years Supervisory work experience in Automobile dealer aftersales.
· Sound knowledge of workshop SOPs, inter-department coordination & customer management responsibilities.
· Effective men & workshop management, proactive, multi-tasking, morale building & interpersonal skills.
· Able to deliver results within time bound targets.
· Good MS Office & Computer skills.
· Knowledge of automotive relevant software is a must. “Kerridge” users will get priority.
· Excellent communication skills in English, Arabic is plus
If interested and meeting the above criteria, please send your CV with a recent photo, mentioning the job title in the subject line to email@example.com